Astral Rassler 2.0
The Astral Rassler 2.0 is an exceptionally grippy and rugged, yet lightweight boot that dries fast and drains quick.
The Rassler 2.0 sole has been designed for improved durability. The mid-cut upper provides extra protection and support.
The Astral Rassler 2.0 is perfect for the paddler who spends a lot of time on the river.
The Rassler 2.0 comes with an improved grippy sole with heel and ankle support thrown into the mix. An extremely comfortable and durable water shoe with drainage channels.
All the Features here;
- Uppers: Hydrophobic, Quick-Dry Canvas with Airmesh tongue, TPU reinforcements at Toe and heel with internal counters, built-in Polygiene-treated sockliner.
- Midsole: Level heel to ball, medium arch, roomy toebox, made from EVA
- Outsole: G.ss™ rubber, high surface-contact, razor-siped, and non-marking.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
- Fit: True to size (Up to D width)
- Balanced Geometry™: Places heel and ball at same level for balance and agility in extreme places.
- Enhanced Support: Padded ankle and internal heel counters provide increased support during long walks in rugged terrain.
- Super Sticky: G.ss™ non-marking rubber with high surface contact - for excellent traction in gorges.
- Protection: TPU reinforcement outside / rigid toe-counter inside.
- Quick Dry and Drain: Uppers dry fast and midsoles drain excess water.
|Material||Hydrophobic, Quick-Dry Canvas with Airmesh tongue|
|Construction||Stitched and glued|
|Sole||G.ss™ non-marking rubber|
|Apply Partial Payment||No|
|Allow Full Payment?||No|
|Allow Flexy / Layaway Payments?||No|