NRS Odyssey PFD
NRS Odyssey buoyancy aids for sea kayaking and sea touring. The Odyssey has a great layout allowing you to have all the equipment you need, in the right place, at the right time.
As low as £139.95
Purpose-built for sea kayakers and touring, the NRS Odyssey PFD features all the bells and whistles needed for open-water safety in a full-back design.
- The Odyssey is a medium profile touring PFD certified in accordance with CE EN 393.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Adjustment||SIze and shoulder straps|
|Material||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Pockets||4 front pockets|
|Apply Partial Payment||No|
|Allow Full Payment?||No|
|Allow Flexy / Layaway Payments?||No|
Write Your Own Review