P&H Virgo - 3 Hatches
The P&H Virgo is a touring kayak that paddles like a sea kayak.
The Virgo is built specifically for those who want to make the most of day and weekend trips.
P&H Virgo is a compact but uncompromising sea kayak for weekend paddlers The kayaks length provides ample hull speed for short to medium journeys whilst keeping the boat weight to a minimum, making it easier to handle all the way from lifting it off the car, through a trip full of unique experiences, to lifting it back onto the car at the end of a great adventure.
The Virgos compact design with defined carving rail combine to give responsive manoeuvrability for exploring varied environments, and high stability ensures you can take on your adventures in confidence.
As you'd expect, as the Virgo comes from the P&H family, it packs all the essential features of any other sea kayak in the range.
- A V-hull cuts cleanly through the water and tracks beautifully but softens towards the centre of the boat for comfortable stability and easy release.
- Moderate rocker allows the Virgo to pick up and carry speed efficiently when flat but swing around effortlessly on edge.
- Hard chines engage for carving performance when edging into the turn.
- A moderately steep bow ensures a high proportion of the length acts as effective waterline for hull speed.
- Flared bow edges give a dry ride through choppy water and lift the boat over waves on the paddle out from the shore.
- Carefully planned bow deck geometry provides stiffness and strength for deep water rescues.
- A low, ergonomically shaped rear deck allows easy rolling and re-entry, with a paddle shaft recess for bracing during entry.
- Bulkheaded bow and stern main hatches with market-leading KajakSport hatch covers for secure storage and a reliable seal.
- Functional details such as split paddle recesses, a drop-forged, anodised aluminium security point, a paddle park, and a full complement of deck lines and bungees.
- P&H's famously comfortable, highly-adjustable and reliable Connect outfitting.
|Manufacturer||P&H Sea Kayaks|
|Capacity||55-100kg paddler weight|
|Skeg||P&H adjustable skeg|
|Apply Partial Payment||No|
|Allow Full Payment?||No|
|Allow Flexy / Layaway Payments?||No|