Typhoon Multisport SK Sea Dry Suit
The Typhoon Multisport SK Drysuit is the ultimate sea kayaking drysuit for ocean, offshore and coastal trips.
The Typhoon Multisport SK Drysuit has been designed by taking all the best bits from the existing range of Typhoon drysuits and creating additional, useful features.
This suit has the easy donning hinge entry system that Typhoon drysuits are well known for and uses the low maintenance Aquaseal zip.
With features such as a fully adjustable storm hood, GlideSkin neck seal, latex wrist seals, fabric socks, and easy donning hinge entry system, the Typhoon Multisport SK Drysuit will protect you on every canoe and kayak trip you take part in.
- TX4 Breathable fabric
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Hinge zip position for unrivaled comfort
- Aquaseal plastic flex zips as standard
- Easy access chest pockets positioned to work with buoyancy aids
- Fully articulated arms, legs, and body for improved fit
- Waterproof ergonomic hood with volume adjustment
- Fully adjustable fleece lines storm neck collar
- Double waist
- Revolutionary ‘High-Vis’ glass bead wrist prints and reflective hood tape for increased visibility
- Convenience zip as standard
- Extra long lower leg covers to work with full height boots
- Fabric socks
- Internal braces
- Comes with changing mat bag
- 3-year watertight warranty
|Material||TX4 Breathable fabric|
|Neck Seal||Glideskin neoprene neck|
|Wrist Seal||Latex wrist seal|
|Pockets||Easy access chest pockets positioned to work with buoyancy aids|
|Apply Partial Payment||No|
|Allow Full Payment?||No|
|Allow Flexy / Layaway Payments?||No|