The Aquatone Flame 12'6 is the best option for long-distance paddling or to ride to choppier waters and swell. With the tail kick pad design, it enables the rider to maximize full performance in each turn. Overall, it is a user-friendly, versatile, and all-purpose board that you will enjoy for years to come.
- The Double Layer Fusion Core Fabric gives a specially developed process of lamination. It uses a machine lamination process to make multiple layers of PVC onto the core drop-stitch base with fusion tech. The ultimate result is an unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Featuring a 5mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the FLAME models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "FLAME" graphic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The FLAME collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- With the outline design and premium double-layer fabric, the Flame is designed for extreme durability and perfect for long-distance paddlers.
- The FLAME collection has been designed with 4 steel D-Rings. It features the towing ring on the front and back of the SUP.
- The bungee cords system located at the front of the board. It gives more freedom to paddle and maintains safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Integrated square grooved tail kick pad with arch design. The kick pad offers a great option for turns and performance carves.
- Single central fin 9" push-in
- Accessories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
FREE UK shipping on orders over £50*
Calculate your shipping costs at checkout.
Kayak shipping to selected postcodes only.
Please contact us if you have any queries before placing your order.