The Aquatone WAVE 10.6 is the most standard SUP size in the all-round range. Built with the most popular SUP shape, extra wide, and generous thickness, the WAVE model is so easy to glide and very forgiving.
The Wave collection offers a wider board shape. The 32" width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide.
The Wave 10'6 is best suited to beginner to intermediate riders and Leisure paddlers.
The Wave is best for calm water or inshore waters. The front rocker is purposely made to 27cm to cope when it gets choppier and will even handle smaller waves.
- Thanks to the 13 cm wide center stringer construction from top to the bottom and both sides of the board, makes the WAVE model solid even in the windy and choppy conditions.
- The Lite Drop-Stitch materials on the WAVE models create a quality and extremely lightweight SUP at an unbeatable price. Combined with stringer tech, an extra stiff board is ready for the ultimate paddling performance.
- Featuring a 4mm thick diamond pattern EVA footpad, the WAVE models offer users an excellent grip experience. An artistic "WAVE" graphic printing is applied on the footpad.
- The WAVE collection offers a wider board shape. The 81cm (32") width provides stability while still maintains a good design to glide
- Built with the most popular all-round board shape and generous thickness, the WAVE SUPs are easy to glide and appealing to all-level riders across the ability spectrum.
- WAVE collection has been designed with 2+4+1 Steel D-Rings. The two D-Rings in the middle of the deck can be easily transformed into kayak attachment. (*Kayak seat is optional)
- The bungee cords system located at the tail of the board. It gives more freedom to paddle and maintains safe gear access.
- Central handle for easy carrying of the board.
- Single central fin 9" push-in
- Accessories included with the board: SUP backpack, hand pump, sup coil leash, aluminum adjustable Allstyle paddle
FREE UK shipping on orders over £50*
Calculate your shipping costs at checkout.
Kayak shipping to selected postcodes only.
Please contact us if you have any queries before placing your order.