The NRS Basic Touring Safety Kit provides you with four main items that you shouldn't paddle without - a whistle, paddle float, bilge pump, and boat sponge.
The ulimate saftey kit! Everything you need in one place!
- The Whistle is a pea-less design that is ideal for water environments. It powerful and is attached to a breakaway lanyard.
- The NRS Paddle Float is one of the best on the market. You can inflate one chamber when you need to rescue yourself, plus a second chamber for safety and dependability. Each chamber displaces 7 liters.
- The NRS Bilge Pump is a heavy-duty pump, moving 30 liters a minute to empty your boat fast. Comes with its own foam float incase it goes overboard.
- The Deluxe Boat Sponge takes out the last bit of moisture and the sand and silt that the Bilge Pump doesn't reach.
- Fox 40 Epik Whistle: Cushioned Mouth Grip (CMG), Breakaway lanyard
- NRS Paddle Float: 70-denier urethane-coated nylon, Chambers 46 cm x 28 cm, uninflated, Each chamber displaces 7 liters, inflated, Twist closure inflation valves
- NRS Bilge Pump: 53 cm long, Pumps 30 liters per minute, Foam flotation
- NRS Deluxe Boat Sponge: 20 cm L x 11 cm W x 5 cm H
FREE UK shipping on orders over £50*
Calculate your shipping costs at checkout.
Kayak shipping to selected postcodes only.
Please contact us if you have any queries before placing your order.