The Werner Nantahala features a fiberglass blade, designed with white water canoeing in mind. Offering a powerful yet smooth stroke, the Werner Nantahala is fantastic for running rivers with varying features and grades. A symmetrical blade design responds instantly to changes in forward paddling strokes, as well as support and maneuvering strokes.
The Werner Nantahala has an uncut shaft, ready for custom sizing.
- Dihedral and softer symmetrical blade has a greater catch with smooth forward and reverse strokes
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft
- Fiberglass blade construction for perfect compromise of swing weight and value.
- Oval index adds control and comfort.
- An enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability
FREE UK shipping on orders over £50*
Calculate your shipping costs at checkout.
Kayak shipping to selected postcodes only.
Please contact us if you have any queries before placing your order.